Y. Paul Han, DDS
Dr. Y. Paul Han received his DDS from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. Upon graduation, he went onto complete a General Practice Residency training at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY and his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical internship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan, NY (Now Mount Sinai West Hospital). Dr. Han has been trained in all phases of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at New York Medical College-Westchester Consortium, level I trauma center, where he served as a chief resident. During his Oral & Maxillofacial training, Dr. Han gained extensive experience in sedation, facial trauma, craniofacial surgery, maxillofacial reconstruction, maxillofacial pathology and dentoalveolar surgery including bone grafting and dental implants.
Dr. Han practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with particular emphasis on dental implants, wisdom teeth extraction, IV anesthesia and facial reconstruction.
Dr. Han understands how important it is for his patients to feel safe, comfortable and confident while receiving the best Oral & Maxillofacial surgical care in a high quality and professional environment.
He enjoys spending his free time exploring new restaurants, traveling and watching sports with his wife and son.
- New York Medical College- Westchester Consortium Valhalla, NY: Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Chief Resident
- New York Medical College- Westchester Consortium Valhalla, NY: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital New York, NY: Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Post-Graduate Oral Surgery Internship
- Kings County Hospital Brooklyn, NY: Department of Dentistry – General Practice Residency
- Columbia College of Dental Medicine New York, NY – Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
- University of California, San Diego La Jolla, CA – Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- New York State Dental License No. 054809
- New York State Dental General Anesthesia No. 001182
- New Jersey State Dental Licenses No. 22DI02616400
- New Jersey Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialty Permit No. 06430
Professional Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon’s Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) (American Heart Association)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) (American College of Surgeons)
New York, NY Hospital Privileges
- Metropolitan Hospital, New York, NY : Clinical Attending, Department of Dentistry
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Neptune City, NJ: Clinical Attending, Department of Dentistry